BlueSky Solutions, LLC (established in 2003)
specialize in providing prompt, professional
computer services to small and medium sized
It's no secret that part of the winning strategy
includes the effective use of information
systems; computers, networks, Internet, word
processing programs, and other applications. It
is frustrating and inefficient to have employees
spend time chasing technology and maintaining
the company’s business information systems.
Anyone involved in business understands the pain
associated with loosing data, the inability to
access the network, not having access to email,
and loosing pertinent business information.
This is where BlueSky can provide assistance to
you and your company. We provide cost effective
IT services over a wide range of Microsoft
Windows Platforms. Once we are onboard, we are
your IT department; anything from questions,
onsite or remote support, preventative
maintenance, workstation and server upgrades,
recommendations, and anything else you'd ask
from your own IT department.
Some of our core competencies include:
- Server and workstation upgrades
- Network analysis and design (local and wide
- Systems administration and documentation
- Custom applications development and support
- Database administration
- Project management
- SharePoint design, implementation, and
- Microsoft Small Business Server installation
- Microsoft Office macro programming and
- Employee training
- System migration and upgrade
Outsourced Management of Information Systems (OMIS)
In today's competitive business environment, business operations need to be exceedingly efficient to achieve success. It's no secret that part of the winning strategy includes the effective use of information systems; computers, networks, Internet, word processing programs, accounting programs, etc. It is frustrating and inefficient to have employees spend time chasing technology and maintaining the company’s business information systems. This kind of work can easily turn into a full time effort for one or more employees. Most companies would agree that it's more important to keep their employees focused on the core competencies of the business versus spending their time keeping computer systems running. Anyone involved in business understands the pain associated with loosing data, the inability to access the network, not having access to email, and loosing pertinent business information.
The concept of OMIS is very simple and practical. The OMIS Support Program allows companies to purchase blocks of Information Technology (IT) services to manage their information systems infrastructure, networks, help desk, applications programming support, and a wide range of other services listed below. Utilizing a 3rd party company to provide this support has several advantages:
• Allows employees to focus on the business's core competency
• Problems are resolved faster
• Insures you have the right hardware/software for your business and not overpaying for it
• Decrease the chances of loosing valuable business information
• Minimize system down time
• Increases your understanding of how technology can be use to help your business
• Decreases the potential of being hit by computer viruses
With the OMIS program you purchase the plan that meets your needs. A block of IT time is purchased and BlueSky will work with you to manage the time.
The time can be used as the company sees fit. Examples of usage include:
• Technical support calls
• Monthly network and PC maintenance
• Application development
• Application support
• Technical consulting advice
Depending on the size of the OMIS program you select, prices range from $65 to $85 per hour and coupled with our lucrative customer referral incentives, our OMIS program is very competitive and cost-effective.
Move to BlueSky today, contact Chris at 724.331.1678 to setup an appointment.